PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.17.2012

Cityline: DIY Penny Table

Good Morning to all of my lovely followers!
I'm heading out to school right now but I wanted to quickly share this stunning DIY project that I saw on Cityline this morning! WATCH THE VIDEO for step by step instructions. It's pretty easy, very inexpensive, and looks absolutely fabulous! Enjoy!



Supplies:
-Small side table (look at garage sales, thrift stores, hand-me-downs, etc)
-No Nails glue
-Lots of clean, shiny pennies
-Copper spraypaint

Let me know what you think and have an amazing day!
Love always,
Tiffany Leigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Great little table! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours too! I look forward to following!

designchic said...[Reply]

No way...that's amazing...thrilled to find and follow your blog!!