PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.29.2012

I Love This Room

The weekend is coming to a close, so to cheer us all up I thought I'd post one of my favourite rooms. You may have already seen it, (it was the June 2011 cover of Canada's Style at Home magazine), but I still can't get enough! It's the living room of the magazine's contributing design editor Christine Hanlon. I love the space for its sunny, bright and refreshing vibe. Also, the colour pallet is amazing (I want a yellow and grey wedding scheme - one day).

Doesn't that bamboo table just steal the whole show? It's jaw droppingly gorgeous and accentuates the brass on the lighting fixtures. Also, the geometric pattern on the couches is just like my blog's background! How apropro.

Here are a few similar items to achieve this look in your own space:

1/2/3/4/5/6
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and enjoyed this fresh room as much as I do!
xox
Tiffany Leigh

6 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

That room is amazing! I love the side tables!

Jessica said...[Reply]

That room is so fresh. Love grey and yellow together!

Jolie Goodnight said...[Reply]

That coffee table is so stellar!

Dana Gastelum said...[Reply]

I love it! I've been wanting one of those garden stools for a while now! Glad to know West Elm has a cute inexpensive one :)

Chic Coles said...[Reply]

We think this room is fantastic. The yellow is so pretty with the grey.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I love this room as well - the dining room is incredible too! Grey and yellow is a very summery colour scheme and I think that touch of bamboo is perfect to finish it off.