PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.11.2012

NY Resolution Update - an OOTD Type Post

As you may recall, my New Years Resolution is to wear sweatpants to school LESS,which you can read about here. I thought I'd update you on how it's going. Basically I've just been going to work (I work in a messy warehouse so I can't be much of a fashionista there), or I've been lazing about the house enjoying my last bit of winter holidays.

Tuesday, however, was my first day back to school! I wanted to make it a good outfit day. But then, I woke up with some sort of stomach flu. Don't want to gross you out with the details, but there was a fair dose of nausea involved. I had to drag myself to school anyways because it takes A LOT to make me miss class. Believe me people, all I wanted to do was wear sweat pants. Instead, I settled for a comfy look but left the sweat pants at home...still though, I feel like I cheated a little bit. I didn't take a picture, but it looked a lot like this (except my sweater is in oatmeal, not grey):

TNA Longfit Hoodie: Aritzia. Black leggings: Garage. Sorel Camel Boots.
Wednesday morning I thankfully woke up feeling quite a bit better. And I got dressed up!I took these pictures at the end of the day, so I look a bit sleepy. Also, I don't have any full body shots, gotta work on that for next time, but I loved this look:

Sheer Kimono style top: Dynamite. Black camisole with lace: Dynamite. Dark skinny jeans: American Eagle.
I fell in love with this sheer kimono style blouse when I first saw it, but I held back on buying it because I wasn't sure I could pull it off. That night, I had a dream about it, so I went back and got it the next day. I paired it with a simple black cami, dark jeans, and flat black leather boots.

I don't usually wear jewelery, but I threw on a couple pieces today. The over-sized boyfriend style watch is from American Eagle for about only $30. The beaded bracelet I made myself in the fourth grade at a birthday party.

Thursday I went more basic. It's a rainy day here today:

Blue lightweight crewneck: PINK. White cami: Dynamie. Black Scarf: Walmart. Ripped skinny jeans: American Eagle. Rain boots and Inserts: Bed Bath and Beyond (funny right?)
I'm trying y'all!
How are YOUR resolutions/goals going?
Love always,
Tiffany Leigh

0 comments: