PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.06.2012

Love is in the Air..

or, at the very least, Valentine's Day is! That's right, the lovey-dovey holiday is right around the corner. This year I'll be spending it alone, courtesy of long distance lovin', but I'm not going to let it ruin my spirit! I've put together a little round up of a few pink, girly, and romantic items that have caught my eye lately. If you're spending this holiday solo, don't despair! Instead, celebrate how much you LOVE YOURSELF by treating yourself to one or two of these items. If you're lucky enough to be sharing the day with a partner, feel free to 'accidentally' leave this up on your computer screen for them to see. Maybe they'll get the hint?
1/2/3/4/5/6

4 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...[Reply]

aw thanks!!

Jackie said...[Reply]

Love the Made by Girl print!

The Sister Studio said...[Reply]

This makes me extra excited for Vday. I love all of these items. :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Laura Dro said...[Reply]

I love your blog! So glad I found it:) That rose gold watch is so cute.

I am giving away some artwork that might be your style

http://lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com/