PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.12.2012

Orange You Glad I Changed my Mind?

 My friend Rachel is going to love this post. While it has always been her favourite colour, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I have never been a huge fan of orange. BUT THEN Pantone named Tangerine Tango as the 'it' color of 2012 and suddenly I was seeing orange everywhere...and surprisingly, I didn't hate it. In fact...I was kind of loving it. I was particularly head over heels in the June issue of Style at Home magazine when I came across Marlie Waks's condo. Her living room and bedroom, splashed with fun orange accents, is invigorating, girly, fun and fresh.
Isn't it gorgeous? The hot pink with the bright orange is the ultimate combo. It reminds me of grapefruit and summer and fancy drinks and all things bright and happy.

So, orange you glad I changed my mind about this hue? I have interior design to thank for keeping my mind open, for inspiring me, and for introducing me to new looks and ideas everyday.
Are YOU a fan? How would you incorporate it into your house?
xox Tiffany Leigh

9 comments:

charmaine said...[Reply]

Orange is one of my favorite colors. I'm thinking of painting our bedroom dresser orange.

Sophie said...[Reply]

i love it! i think it looks amazing in these spaces. and i love that bowl!
and now im craving a grapefruit! x

Unknown said...[Reply]

Loving the pink and orange color combo!

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

fine pics@@

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Anne said...[Reply]

I love it! I have a post on my blog today about decorating with orange and bluetones:) Lovely photos!
~Anne

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I am totally with you! I wasn't the biggest fan of orange but have definitely been liking it more and more as of late.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

I totally agree!! I wasn't a big fan of orange for a long time- probably because the only shade I ever saw was pumpkin. But this bright fun orange is so trendy and pretty- especially paired with the bright pink!!

Chrissi Holt said...[Reply]

I have that book the goddess guide and I luuurve it ! x

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Fantastic, Spot on, Thanks