PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.06.2012

Wednesday's Doodle #5

 
Since spotting this chair via Design Darling and her feature in Adore Home Magazine I've been busy imagining what kind of a cooky (yet fabulous) room could host such a strong statement piece.  It's the Katie Maennle Birdcage Chair.
Would you be brave enough to put one (or a pair!) or these in your house?! I think they're so fun!
Hope your week is going well...just think, it's almost Friday!
xo
Tiffany Leigh

3 comments:

STARDUST said...[Reply]

Oh Tiffany this is my favorite chair! Wish I'd own one some day in this specific color!

charmaine said...[Reply]

Yes! I like this chair too, such a statement piece.

PS check out my 100th post giveaway!

Nuha said...[Reply]

did you draw this?! you're insanely talented!