PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.02.2012

Global Eclectic

I love the richly saturated colors of Moroccan interiors and was inspired to put together a little mood board of some ideas to incorporate a little global mix into your own home!
A simple palette of navy blue, fuschia and orange instantly evokes a bohemian vibe. Why not make your home feel like a 24 hour vacation!?

xo
chandelier / mirror / orange pillow (similar) / fuschia pillow / garden stool / settee (similar) / pouf / rug
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Love this look!! I'm obsessed with garden stools and actually, World Market has one very similar on sale right now for like $70 or so!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

I love love love that settee. Gorgeous print!!!

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Michelle said...[Reply]

I want all of these!

StagerLinda said...[Reply]

What a great color palatte! Love that poof.

charmaine said...[Reply]

Love the color palette!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

Super adorable picks, Tiffany! You are going to be such a great interior designer!!!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash

Kristen said...[Reply]

Loving pops of Morocco in my home. My pouf is one of my favorite pieces! In love with the navy at the moment as well.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I've loved Moroccan design and even more so since I visited there a couple of years ago. I have some favourite pieces which I've never got around to hanging up (like a giant lantern) but which should hopefully be installed soon. Need to get moving! xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

How2home said...[Reply]

Love the collage! What program do you use to make these beauties?

Alison said...[Reply]

I LOVE these colors together! Navy is a color I am currently obsessed with. Great board, I love it all!!