PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.26.2012

Photomontage and Lulu & Georgia

In my color theory class, we were asked to put together a little photomontage of a room to help us learn some photoshop skills. It was so fun! Here is the room I did before:
 And after:

My color scheme for the room was inspired by this Wink of Pink painting
And this one by Cocoa&Hearts:

One of my fave pieces of furniture that I put in the room was this adorable little tangerine ottoman from Lulu & Georgia.
I think it really helped tie the orange and blue (complimentary) scheme together.
Have you guys checked out Lulu & Georgia yet? Today is the day you should, because they are offering 26% off every order with the code 'L&GHOLIDAY'.
Happy Cyber Monday my friends xo
Photobucket

18 comments:

Cotton said...[Reply]

omg that fireplace!! Love what you did with it!

Julia Ryan said...[Reply]

omg, this is my favorite yet! Fabulous job on this my dear!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Wow, this looks awesome!!! Love all the details and love that Wink of Pink painting. Gorgeous.

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Our French Inspired Home said...[Reply]

Neat to see the inspirational photograph over the fireplace. I see you placed a bench / stool in front of the fireplace. If I recall you did a similar placement on another project? Looks great! -Tonya

Natalie said...[Reply]

Wow, so amazing! Jealous of your skills -- and I love the pieces you used!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

This is awesome!! Love the color scheme!

Margaret Birch said...[Reply]

So, so gorgeous Tiffany! The color scheme is perfection and I love what you did with the room. You are so talented! I hope and pray I have a pretty place like this one day.. working on buying a house now!

Kristen said...[Reply]

This room looks great! LOVE the palette and inspiration art!

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...[Reply]

Awesome, you are one talented lady!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Fantastic......you are on your way to being one of the future's BEST DESIGNERS!!! A Traditional Home candidate for their NewTrads!

Michaela said...[Reply]

OKAY...you're the best. This is so pretty!! I love all the pieces in your room. Thanks for the L&G shout out :)

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...[Reply]

I would love it if you decorated my place... you have a gift!

-Jenn

Unknown said...[Reply]

fabulous job with the board Tiff! Im so excited for you to be learning all these awesome skills, since you already have THE EYE!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...[Reply]

Love all the colors here. The foundations of this room could have rendered a heavier, moodier arrangement. But this is meant to be a happy space as made clear by your board. Great job!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Wonderful job! I love all the colors!!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...[Reply]

Wow! Gorgeous!!!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke said...[Reply]

fab job - looks fantastic love the curtains.

Bedroom Design said...[Reply]

Fab job ... I really love it amazing job . also check it : http://www.livingdesignhome.com/category/bedrooms/