PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.26.2013

Baby Blog Party: I'm Hosting!

Hey loves! Today I'm hosting the blog party over at Simply Baby where I'm thrilled to be a style contributor. 
Do you think I created a mixy-matchy nursery, or a matchy-matchy one?
You'll just have to head on over to find out ;)
But I'll give you a hint, it features this fab jumping off point:
via The Animal Print Shop
Click on the image below to head on over and check it out!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

I loved your nursery!! I love the pink and gold part especially! Happy weekend

Linda {Calling it Home} said...[Reply]

Going to check it out.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great job Tiff, I love the room you designed. It's not too theme-y and so stylish! Have a great weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrower.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Cute board! You did a great job :)

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

Loved it!! You did a fabulous job!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...[Reply]

You did a fab job-I can't get over that flamingo! He is just the best thing I've seen all day :)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Loved what you did!!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Awesome job! Love it!

sue smith said...[Reply]

adorable design! the gold really makes it!

Interior Design said...[Reply]

Great post.. Thanks for sharing with us.