PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.04.2013

Happy Fourth of July: Americana Mood Board

One of my favourite things about blogging is making connections with other bloggers. I have had so much support from my US blogging friends that I wanted to wish you all a Happy Fourth of July! I've whipped up a masculine, moody, Americana mood board to get you all feeling patriotic and ready for the long weekend!
sofa (similar)  / burled oak console / rug / Born this Way pillow / lucite coffee table / leopard x-benches / vintage hunting photograph
  Wouldn't this be perfect for the cabin? Maybe that's where you are headed this weekend? If so I am utterly jealous and don't want to hear a word about it.
Have a fun and safe weekend my loves! xox
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristen said...[Reply]

Thanks so much Tiffany! Hope you have a fabulous weekend as well :)

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

and we love you Tiffany!! I adore this board!! Every bit of it...and mixing it with leopard! genius!! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love, love, love!! Those x benches are amazing :)