PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.03.2013

Brass Handrail Love

 Firstly, it's September... Is anyone else in denial like me? Summer went by way too fast this year.

I love the look of a brass staircase. It's dramatic, show stopping, and the ultimate in glamorous.
I don't think I would ever do it in my own home, but I can lust over it in others' spaces, no?
Tory Burch Flagship Boutique on Madison Ave via This is Glamorous
Kelly Wearstler via Elle Decor
Kelly Wearstler via Elle Decor
Greg Natalie via Desire to Inspire
 You guys know I'm all over the art deco element.
So tell me, would you, could you? Are you drooling too?
Photobucket

12 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

nice|!

new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

I'd do it in a heart beat!!!
You bet I would.
Love all the images!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I have been drooling over brass handrails for so long now! I've been thinking of making over our staircase and using a brass paint, but haven't decided if I'm keen on the idea of it being paint and not the real deal yet.

jackie jade said...[Reply]

these are all beautiful! the first one is my fave. i would totally do one in my house if it fit in with the rest of the styling of the home.
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Hannah said...[Reply]

I would definitely do this in my own home if it worked with the bones of the house! Love the look. You can never have too much glam.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Brooke said...[Reply]

Totally drooling!! I don't know if I'll ever have a house nice enough to pull this off but if I did, I would absolutely do this!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Anything that is good enough for Tory is good enough for me. :)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Hello there, you captured me with the title without even looking at the photos. I used the last one on my blog already too...LOVE!!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...[Reply]

oh those are STUNNING. woww.

Unknown said...[Reply]

In a heartbeat if I lived in a more posh place. My little dollhouse would look ridiculous with something this grand. Love the look!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I had saved a lot of these pins as well I am amazed at how beautiful those railings are. Have a great weekend Tiff! Send me an email of your favorite art pieces, will you?
Xoxo Nancy

Unknown said...[Reply]

Good post, handrails is a rail that is designed to be grasped by the hand so as to provide stability or support.