PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.17.2013

Business Cards & Guest Post

This Saturday is Blogpodium. I'm so excited, and also a little bit nervous. This will be my first blogging conference and I can't wait to finally meet so many of my local blogging friends here in Toronto (not to mention hear all the great speakers including Sarah Richardson and my girl Steph).

One 'must' for every blogger is a well designed business card. I made the careful decision to custom design my own using photoshop and have them printed. I love how they turned out! The little watercolor zebra I painted is my favourite touch.
I spy me in one of these pictures...can you spot it? Amateur hour over here. Also, you can see that I started to gold leaf the edges for an extra touch, but my beloved gold leaf pen ran out of ink. I will have to get another one. I also used my gold leaf pen to add the leopard sports to the little lucite tray that I'm using to display my business cards, which you can read more about here.

Speaking of girls I'm dying to meet at Blogpodium, Sweet Elyse from Peonies and Brass is going to be there and I just so happen to be blogging over at her site today about my favourite furniture hack.
Do you have an guesses what it is? Head on over to find out!
Will I be seeing any more of you on Saturday? I hope so loves.
xox
Photobucket

17 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

They look great, and the zebra is so fun!!

Because I'm Obsessed said...[Reply]

I love the business cards! & the DIY tray! I definitely need to find a lucite tray and make one for myself :D

Because I'm Obsessed

Unknown said...[Reply]

Have so much fun! I so wish I was going! Next yet maybe:)
Love your business cards.. and they tray!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Your cards look great! I will be attending Blog Podium & it's my first too! See you there! Hollie {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

Kristen said...[Reply]

Love the way they turned out! I have been on the hunt for the perfect ones as well and may have to go the custom route. Love the idea of the gold leaf edges. I just may steal it!

Hannah said...[Reply]

Business cards look great! Don't worry, I'm peeking in one of my lamp shots too. Haha. Sometimes it's so hard to get the shot without being in it!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Unknown said...[Reply]

such chic cards!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Those are so you! Goodluck networking and have fun!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...[Reply]

Such beautiful cards. Have fun!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

So excited for you!! Have a wonderful time! Your cards are precious!!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

I spy you too and I just adore that lucite tray!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

The cards are perfectly you, I love them. Have the best time on Saturday and take notes. Can't wait to hear about it!! Say hi to Sarah for me. :)

Alexa said...[Reply]

Ah they came out so well! Gorgeous job!

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

Love the cards! The gold-leafing is a nice added touch.

Leanne said...[Reply]

They look amazing, Tiffany!!!

I JUST ordered some from MOO, but I'm a little disappointed. You know, $50 for a little stack of cards and shipping... then I got dinged with duties :/ Sigh.

But ONE DAY, when I meet you... I want one of your cards! ;) Have fun!!

mannaf said...[Reply]

So stunning cards! great design.
metal business cards
black metal business cards

Black Metal Business Cards said...[Reply]

Fabulous designs. Thanks..
metal business cards
Beautiful metal business cards