PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.20.2013

Top Five Fall Faves

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall"- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Fall is my favourite season. The layers, the crisp air, the smell of fallen leaves - it's a magical time.
Today, I've rounded up my top five fave things about my most beloved season.
1. Pumpkin Everything: pumpkin pie, pumpkin carving, pumpkin cupcakes, and especially pumpkin spiced lattes. Who's with me?
2. Chunky Cableknits:  Is there anything better than curling up in a chunky oversized sweater with a good book? A cableknit looks great with leggings, jeans, even a skirt! A quintessential fall classic.
3. Riding Boots: Your go-everywhere-in-comfort-and-style must have boot. Bonus points if your thick woolen socks stick out the top. I am on the hunt for a new pair.
4. Changing Colours: Just one of nature's many inspirations. I love going for walks and bike rides and taking in the beauty that God blesses us with daily during the fall!
5. Big Warm Scarves: It's basically a portable blanket...Need I say more?

Now tell me loves, what is your favourite season and why?
Can't wait to give a full report about blogpodium next week! Wish me luck.
xox
Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

These are all my favs. Ive made the Duncan Hines Pumpkin Spice cupcakes 2x so far- theyre fabulous! Good Luck at Blog Podium! Can't wait to hear about it.
xo Nancy

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Fall is my all time favorite as well. Have so much fun tomorrow!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love the fall season! Especially because of the increase in pumpkin goodies - both sweet (pumpkin cheesecake) and savory (pumpkin ravioli). Yum!

~megan (Sister Style)

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

I have always been a summer girl but I am starting to convert to fall! I love layers too!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Loving the boots! I'll be at BlogPodium this weekend so I will be sure to find you and say hello :)

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

Summer is my favourite season and I enter fall each year kicking and screaming, but then I remember all the great things about the fall (pretty much all the things you mentioned in this post) and I feel like I can survive another season. :)

1. Pumpkin Everything: I'm with you. Love me a PSL on a cool, crisp day.
2. Chunky Cableknits: Uh-huh.
3. Riding Boots: Right on, sister.
4. Changing Colours: I love driving up north to see the changing leaves.
5. Big Warm Scarves: Agreed.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Yup, scarf and riding boots is all I need. Have a great weekend.

Leanne said...[Reply]

Completely agree with everything in this post!

Especially pumpkin everything :D

Leanne said...[Reply]

Completely agree with everything in this post!

Especially pumpkin everything :D

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...[Reply]

Love all of your picks especially those boots:)