PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.17.2013

The Things That Matter: Guest Posting at York Avenue

You've all read Nate Berkus's book 'The Things the Matter', right? It's about how possessions become important to us for sentimental reasons, it's a great read. Today I'm guest posting over at York Avenue in her series 'The Story Behind my Favourite Piece' inspired by Nate's point that things do, in fact, matter. I'm sharing the story behind one of my most beloved belongings. Head on over and check it out! You will love Jackie, her studio apartment was recently featured on the Everygirl. As a fellow studio apartment dweller, trust me when I say it's amazing! What items do you own that have a special meaning?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

so nice!|

new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Jackie said...[Reply]

Thank you so much for guest posting Tiffany! Your item is beautiful and your sweet story makes it even better. Your post perfectly exemplified what Nate wrote about in his book and I'm so happy to have you on the blog!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Awesome! I'll check it out!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

This is great! I have to check out your post!

I'm having a weekend recap linkup on my blog http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2013/12/weekend-recap.html

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Awesome, heading over now!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thanks for hosting this post, I like it so much.http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/home-do-it.html

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...[Reply]

I'm a little late but heading over there now! Happy new year to you!