PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.08.2014

New Weekly Blog Series: Coffee Table Tuesdays

Hi loves! One of my favourite things about blogging is connecting with some pretty fabulous people. I used to run a weekly blogging series called 'Favourite Furniture Fridays' where I invited these cool peeps to join me and share their favourite piece of furniture that they own. It was so much fun! You can look back on all of those posts here if you missed them.

It's been awhile since FFF, and I'm missing the it, so I've decided to start a new series here on TLID called 'Coffee Table Tuesdays'. My coffee table is probably my favourite thing to style, and it is constantly being rearranged. I will start the ball rolling this week, but next week, I have our very first guest poster lined up and you won't want to miss her!



 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

If you would like the full tutorial on how I made over my coffee table, you can check it out here.
I hope you are all as excited about this series as I am!
xox
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

It looks fabulous!! I love how you upholstered the top of it. That's something I really want to do, but I'm so uncrafty I am afraid to try it! Your coffee table is perfect, love all the pieces on it.

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...[Reply]

This new weekly blog series - Coffee Table Tuesdays - looks amazing I can't wait to the next tuesday ahahah.
Oh and I'm 100% with you - every coffee table must have a spot to put your feet up ;)

zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.pt

Tracey said...[Reply]

I love how you transformed your coffee table and you made it look easy! I need to get some guts and try some DIYs in the future!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Tiffany this is going to be a great series to follow....
Yours is great!

Price Style & Design said...[Reply]

Tiffany! I should have had your tray on my 'tray of the day' series! I love that zebra!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love, love, love it all! Would love to contribute if you have any open weeks :)

Goldandstripes.com

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

nice pics! ; >

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com