PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.28.2014

Pink Houses

For my studio project this term, we are designing a boutique hotel in an old Victorian mansion, complete with corner tower.
In my hunt for some inspiration for the exterior, I came across some pretty stunning pink houses. Although this is not direction we are taking our hotel, it most certainly is the direction that I am taking my daydreaming this Monday morning! Enjoy!

via
via
via
via
via
via Elizabeth Anne Designs
 It's my dream to live in a century home such as a Victorian. While I'm not sure I would paint it pink, it is fun to daydream!
xox
Photobucket

5 comments:

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...[Reply]

I could live in a pink house for sure! And I love all the detail that makes up a Victorian.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

You have to DREAM!!! It makes the day to day events go so, so much better.

Katherine L said...[Reply]

Gorgeous houses. I would love to go to a B&B in an old mansion. There was a tv show called "Charmed", and it was a beautiful pinkish red Victorian house that I was in love with. Good luck on your project!

-Katherine
http://thegreenbows.blogspot.ca

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I love Victorian homes!!

Maria at inredningsvis said...[Reply]

What an AMAZING house :) I can move in tomorrow haha

Check out my new post....Inredningsvis Swedish summer vacation :)

I wish you a great autumn dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion