PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.29.2014

A Center Hall Table

I have been in a house with a foyer grand enough to host a center table once in my life. I was too young to appreciate what exactly this grand foyer was meant to be. I remember thinking 'that's a weird place to put a small dining table'. Ah how times have changed. Now a center hall table is one of my all time favourite looks. I may never have the room to make this happen, but a girl can dream. It is a traditional look that exudes refinement and timelessness.
via Jeffrey Alan Marks
Mark D. Sikes via Domaine Home
Steven Gambrel via Elle Decor
 If you had enough space, would you?
xox
Photobucket

9 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

so nice!! ;-0


xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Sarah @ 702 Park Project said...[Reply]

Our foyer is quite large (13' x 22') and it desperately needs something right in the middle. We haven't been able to find the perfect table, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled! Loved this post! :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

I envy homes that have spaces for an Entry Foyer. Love the feel of the round table, etc. So welcoming!

Jackie said...[Reply]

Ooh, definitely! It's another spot for coffee table books, so naturally I'm all about it :)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

We had one in my house growing up and Ioved it!

Unknown said...[Reply]

some one looking for quality renovation contractor in Singapore? Visit site i-bridgedesign

Exhale said...[Reply]

Great food for thought. Love the photos. My entry is large and round! I will try it as my home needs statements - live this one!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

That round table is so versatile! Looks grand on its own but can be dressed up to cater different social dinners in your home.
- Patrick Tan

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...[Reply]

I agree - I love a table in an entry way. So elegant!