PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.26.2014

Coffee Table Tuesdays with Mimosa & Monroe

This Tuesday we have one half of the talented duo in charge of Mimosa & Monroe here with us sharing her fabulous coffee table. I just adore these ladies' style, so palm beach chic/Hollywood regency glam. Please welcome Anna, curator of the popular and colorful instagram feed 'Notes from Monroe'. Anna is coming to us all the way from Brisbane, Australia. Her home has been featured in Adore Magazine, and is now immortalized in Adore's new coffee table book! What a dream come true and so well deserved. Take it away Anna!










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8







 Are you all swooning as much as I am? Something about navy blue and hot pink just speaks to my soul. Be sure to check out Anna's blog and instagram feed for more gorgeousness! Thanks for joining us Anna!
xox
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the golds, pinks, and blues. Makes for a very feminine but sophisticated touch!!

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the golds, pinks, and blues. Makes for a very feminine but sophisticated touch!!

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

so cute!! ;-)


i invite to me too
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Emmie {Blue 11 Interiors} said...[Reply]

I love this! I'm such a big fan of faux bamboo and gold, so of course I adore the table itself, and then she styled it perfectly! I want her brass pineapples!

Because I'm Obsessed said...[Reply]

Eeeeek! This is my favorite "Coffee Table Tuesdays" yet! I just love every.single.thing. The coffee table is amazing-- and at $40? I die!

I also love the bamboo chairs. I recently noticed there's a house a few doors down from mine that has two amazing bamboo chairs sitting on their front porch. I don't think they understand their greatness so I'm thinking about showing up one day and just offering a price? My boyfriend thinks that's ridiculous but I have a feeling they'd go for it. This post is making me want to do so even more :D Haha!

Because I'm Obsessed

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love the photos. All so gorgeous and the pops of blue are so beautiful.

Xx Fatima

www.fatimasabri.com