PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.22.2014

Personalized Pencils

For a long time I've wanted cute, personalized pencils. My initial idea was to get a set with a cute/quirky saying on them, but when I saw that A Blissful Nest was having a sale on completely customized pencils, I knew that I wanted to get some branded with the name of this beloved blog.
I decided to go with two sets, one in white and one in pink. They look so cute in their jar and I've given my desk a mini 'pink' makeover to tie it all together.

If you could customize your own set, what would you choose to have printed?
xox

Photobucket

6 comments:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Those are so cute and match your desk perfectly!

A Midnight Wonderland said...[Reply]

They look adorable! I have a bit of an obsession with personalised stationary.. it's just so cute!

// A Midnight Wonderland

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

They are perfection! Fit you and your space to a "T" (Ha..T for Tiffany!)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

How cute! They look great.

Unknown said...[Reply]

So cute!

Because I'm Obsessed said...[Reply]

How fun and fabulous! I totally want some of my own now :)

xx
Because I'm Obsessed