PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.11.2013

Daisies for Days

Yesterday was a scorcher here in Toronto. To me it felt like the true last day of summer weather, and what better time to bust out my new daisy crop top? I also chopped the legs off a pair of high waisted jeans that I found at Good Will for six dollars. When I was a little girl I had a pair of daisy sandals that I loved - and I'm considering this top the grown up equivalent!

 tobi daisy crop top / h&m pineapple purse (old)  / jean shorts (DIY) / studded sandals / bracelets (gifted)

Consider this my farewell to summer! I'm going to miss you.
Couldn't you have at least left me with a tan to remember you by?

*Never Forget - Today heart is with those affected by 9/11*
Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Tiffany, you are adorable. :)

honestly, b. said...[Reply]

Such a cute outfit! I love the vintage vibe it's giving off.

xo honestly, b.

Hannah said...[Reply]

Adorable! Daisies just give off such a happy vibe, in my opinion!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...[Reply]

so adorable on you!!xo

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...[Reply]

Ah the bag is so quirky and awesome!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Ok, you are too stinkin cute. Seriously love this look.

Life's a shoe said...[Reply]

cute outfit! love your top and your purse!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

Such a cute outfit and perfect way to end summer!
Love the pineapple bag! How fun!

xo
showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com