PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.10.2013

My Rental: One Year Anniversary

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my move into my beloved little rental. This place has truly become home away from home (my hometown and family are in Waterloo) and I'm so grateful to have this little corner of the world to come home to after a long day in the city.

My space has evolved and changed a lot since I got the keys, and I thought it might be fun to take a look back at all the changes.

Here what the space looked like before I moved all of my stuff in:

Next a look at the first phase of decorating, before the real 'layering' process had really taken place. This is how my room looked for a long time and I loved it! It was so minimal, crisp and fresh.

And here is how it looks today. I'm so proud and in love with how it looks. And that rug. That rug is everything.

 I have learned so much since moving here...and I'm not just talking in school.  It has easily been the hardest and the best year of my life simultaneously. This is cheesy, but as much as my room has evolved over the last 12 months, I have evolved more. I've learned to rely on myself. I am becoming the woman that I always wanted to be.

Cheers to another wonderful year with all of you. You are all a big part of my life and I love you all!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

happy rental anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already. Your space looks great...I can't get enough of your chairs :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
You have evolved so much! Your "home" has made a fantastic transformation reflecting your growth!
CONGRATULATIONS....
just imagine what's to come!!!!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...[Reply]

Such a great space. I still LOVE your sofa art. The colors are perfect for in there.

Natalie said...[Reply]

Aww happy one year! You have such a great eye, that space is so transformed!

Natalie said...[Reply]

We are still very much in the basic, neutral phase of our home, so I'm excited to see the layers as it comes together over time. I wish we had taken more photos to chronicle that transformation, like you have. Fun to see it grow! :)

Maryam said...[Reply]

What a fabulous job you've done. Not sure I would have had that much vision from the outset. You're in the right industry, that's for sure!

Alexa said...[Reply]

Cheers! That is awesome...and I'm swooning over your pretty pillows!

Barbara Matson said...[Reply]

Happy Anniversary! Beautifully decorated!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Yay, what a great anniversary and I have to congratulate you to the fabulous turnout. You know I love your style.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Happy anniversary! You've done so much in just one year. :)

Unknown said...[Reply]


I really like the home design this is pretty much awesome than the modern
Multiple Rattan Conservatory Furniture
i would prefer this picture above in terms of designing

Unknown said...[Reply]

Happy anniversary! You've done a great job in decorating your interiors, Tiffany! I'm sure it's one of the best designs that you've done, isn't it?

Thanks for posting these photos. I can get favorable stuff which might fit my new condo. :)

Katy@Dominical-Real-Estate.com