PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.24.2014

Starry-Eyed: Astrological Decor

Have you ever heard the saying 'it was written in the stars'? How about the line in Romeo and Juliette that terms them 'star-crossed lovers'? Well, whether you believe that astrology plays a role in our fate or not, there is no denying the chicness of astrologically inspired decor pieces.
Thomas O'Brien via Elle Decor
Hand Painted Galaxy Wall via A Beautiful Mess


 via The Aestate

I have a little taste of astrology in my own apartment with my darling little Astrological hand jewelry holder from Urban Outfitters. I love it! It is sort of creepy which contrasts with the sugary sweetness of the rest of the space.

So tell me, what do you think of this starry eyed trend?
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

cute pics!! ; >>

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Love the first piece! Would work in most decors!

Brooke said...[Reply]

I love your hand jewelry holder! And that astrology wall is gorgeous!! I want to add some stars to my place now too!

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...[Reply]

Oh my god!I really enjoyed this post so gorgeous these idea/inspiration to decorate! The frames and the wallpaper...just awesome ;)

http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.pt/