PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.15.2014

This Year's Christmas Decor

This is probably my last Christmas in my little student housing rental. Apartment hunting for my own place begins in the new year! I'm okay staying where I am until June when I graduate, but if something great comes up closer to downtown where I'm now working, I won't say no.  

The design direction of my new place is definitely going to be less feminine and more sophisticated. I can't wait for a new slate (and my own kitchen)! In the mean time, I'm still loving my girl glam decor and played it up with my Christmas decorations for a sparkly, pastel Holiday!




To learn more about how I decorate for the holidays, stop by Sarah Richardson Design where my apartment decor was featured along with my tips and tricks for Christmas decor with a feminine twist!
xox
Photobucket

17 comments:

Julia Ryan said...[Reply]

It looks so cheerful! love it!

Sam Schriemer said...[Reply]

Love! We need to have a date soon missy!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

So, so pretty!!!
Enjoy the new home hunt!!! Keep us all up to date on it.
Merry Christmas

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

nice pics.. ;]]]

xoxo

kisses from Poland ; **

xoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

So pretty and Merry Christmas

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

It's beautiful. Cheers to a wonderful year for you!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

cost effective lovely Design. Any one afford this

rendercraft3d.com

Design Eat Repeat said...[Reply]

Gosh, your incredibleness is amazing. Like seriously, I always forget that you are still in school because your work is just SO. GOOD.

Unknown said...[Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...[Reply]

IT's really perfect i love it, I also visit you to Read more about similar themes and important at http://www.more1best-homes.blogspot.com/

Ashutosh Kumar said...[Reply]

Awesome Design....
Design Square Architects

Unknown said...[Reply]

Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.website designing

Unknown said...[Reply]

Awesome Post.
Valuable and interesting information with nice picture.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Store Interior Designers

Sk said...[Reply]

Nice post, Thanks for sharing.
We specialize in the field of interior Designing, Commercial interior designing, corporate office interior design, Hospital interior design, retail office interior design along with providing contemporary and traditional interior design to create beautiful office and your dream homes,For more details, please visit our websites @ www.hlkdesigns.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Such a nice interior decoration done by you really very appreciative I really like the way you have designed the home.Sharing something for all about bathrooms as there are many innovative sites with which we makeover our Small Bathroom with creative bathroom ideas and bathroom design and get your bathroom looks wonderful.

teddflinstone123 said...[Reply]

If you’re interested in rustic, authentic, one-of-a-kind works of art that are both functional and decorative, the Barrel Shack is the right place for you. Enjoy the premium products that are uniquely hand-crafted from reclaimed and recycled materials. The Barrel Shack | Barrel Shack

jade said...[Reply]

as well as take a much needed rest after graduating from the Bachelor of Interior Design degree in only 33 months. Today, houzz