PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.09.2013

My Wild Side: Leopard Pants

Took my new leopard pants out for a spin this weekend and they are my new favourite clothing item.
They are so comfortable and stylish, I may never take them off!

Black Tee / Leopard pants / Lucite Clutch / Gold Chain Necklace (similar)  / Shoes (old)
 I also got my lucite clutch, and am LOVING it. You can see I've already gotten some wear and tear out of it. I'm still trying to get the hang of this outfit post thing, but they are so much fun!
How do you show YOUR wild side? We've all got one...
xox

Photobucket

14 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

You are so cute!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

You are just the cutest thing! Love the outfit and that lucite clutch!
xo Nancy

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

They are adorable and look great with your clutch!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Love those pants! Your polish color is fab too :)

xo honestly, b.

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

love them!! and these will be easy to wear in winter too!! very chic

Alexa said...[Reply]

LOVE! Especially with your red nail polish. Duh! :)

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

awesome!! ; >


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Adorable! I love animal print :) My leopard print calf hair heels are my absolute fave. They spruce up any outfit!

charmaine said...[Reply]

Too cute! Love them!

Hannah said...[Reply]

Yay pants twins! Love them, and love your lucite clutch! I'm on the hunt for one!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Those pants are so great! I just got a leopard print pencil skirt and am loving the print :)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Looking fabulous!

Stephanie @ Shades of Color Art said...[Reply]

Loving your leopard pants!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

those pants are way too cute! They also look so comfy!!

Showered With Design