PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.05.2015

Classic Pieces

Jacket: Banana Republic (sold out, similar) / Bag: Kate Spade (similar) / Boots: Franco Sarto / Watch: Michael Kors / Shirt: Banana Republic / Pants: Gap

Now that I have a grown up job and am almost done school, I'm slowly building up a more sophisticated wardrobe consisting of timeless, quality pieces. A classic cream wool jacket paired with black is an effortlessly chic look on a chilly and windy day. Also, I cut my hair! Inspired by the lobs of Lauren Conrad and Lucy Hale, I decided to change things up and donate my hair to the Canadian Cancer Foundation. I am loving the new 'do!

Happy New Year loves! I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us.
xo
Photobucket

12 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

awesome look ; >>

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

You look fabulous. Love the new pieces you chose!!! A classic look for a classy gal!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Your new hair looks fab!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I love my over the knee boots! Can't wait to see more of your new 'do :) I went shorter a couple years ago and have kept it that way since!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Sanitary Ware Manufacturer in India
Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .

Unknown said...[Reply]

decorative tiles
Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .

Unknown said...[Reply]

As always, looking so beautiful! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store <3

xo Amy
www.curatedbyamy.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love your style!
I'm new to blogging would you mind checking out my blog. I appreciate it, thank you!
www.bellamenti.blogspot.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love your look. Stylish and chic!
Carpet cleaners Hampstead

Unknown said...[Reply]

Your hair looks beautiful! Also, LOVE the cream coat :]

Unknown said...[Reply]

I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.www.replicalights.com.au

Unknown said...[Reply]

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. See the link below for more info.


#pieces
www.ufgop.org