PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.31.2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


My tip for your fabulous New Years Eve Party? Run out to the dollar store and get some disco balls and strings of beads, then bling out your chandelier like the picture above. It adds instant glamor and sparkle!

And of course, look fabulous yourself. End 2011 by looking and feeling your best, no matter what you're doing.


This is the dress that my boyfriend got me for Christmas, and I know he can't wait to see me wear it! New Years Eve offers up the perrrrfect opportunity to get a little dolled up.  I'm pairing it with the necklace he got for me, and some black alligator pumps (a la Breakfast at Tiffany's: "Be a Darling and look under the bed for a pair of alligator shoes"-Holly Golightly). I'll post some pictures tomorrow!

What are your NYE party decorating tips and what are YOU wearing?
I'd love to know!
-Tiffany Leigh

1 comments:

essay best said...[Reply]

All right, this’s best idea for the new year party and it looks so good in picture and in reality, it will surely be more beautiful and interesting.