PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.09.2012

My Office Space {in progress}

 So you might have heard me mention that my bedroom/living room also serves as my office space (and dressing area...but the closet is nowhere near presentable atm). Today, I thought I'd share with you the desk area as it is SO FAR. I am planning an amazing inspiration board but I've hit a delay on materials. Luckily I found an awesome etsy vendor who solved all my dilemmas, I just have to wait for the mail now, but more on that later.
The chair was a DIY I did before I blogged. It's covered in a navy and cream traditional toile.
The Calendar is a Barbie Fashion Calendar. Dug wayyyy back in the archives to find you this gem (my third post ever) on how this calendar can be used to make great art when the year is up. You should really check it out!
I love my lucite tray (HomeSense) which corrals all of my odds and ends.

If you're wondering where my desk sits in relation to the rest of the room, here:
 And yes I need some curtains, I know..I know.

When I'm not in bed blogging, I'm at the desk. Where do you blog?
 xox
Photobucket

22 comments:

Michelle said...[Reply]

I love it already!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

It's all looking so great Tiffany! And I blog everywhere in the house. I need to buckle down and commit to one area so I don't have 'stuff' everywhere!

Cotton said...[Reply]

It's like the 2012 S&TC Bachelorette pad! Love it!

charmaine said...[Reply]

It looks great already!

allergic to vanilla said...[Reply]

The lucite tray is great, I want to incorporate one into my home decor.


xo Carlina
www.AllergicToVanilla.com

Albertina || MimosaLane said...[Reply]

Cute chair! and thanks for the barbie calendar idea...so cute! what a fashionable girl!

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

Wow. You've packed a lot of great ideas in such a small space. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Too cute!! Love your tray... and your DIY chair is adorable! :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...[Reply]

What a fun and fresh space! Sadly, I blog while sitting on the sofa or in my depressing basement - not exactly inspirational...

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...[Reply]

Pretty! Looks like a perfect place to be productive.
I'm a desk blogger! But if I'm tired I'll blog in bed :)
Isn’t That Charming.

Sita said...[Reply]

So pretty! Love the lucite tray. I'm a bed blogger, mainly because I'm always blogging late at night!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

It's really coming along girlfriend. Looking great!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...[Reply]

It's coming along great!!

decorayadora said...[Reply]

Me encanta el azul.que linda esta quedando tu oficina

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

I love your desk area! Ohmygosh can't wait to read the post about the Barbie fashion calendar!! Going to go over and read it right now!! Oh btw I mostly blog at my dining room table. That's where my laptop is always sitting. I love how you show that a really small space can be so big on style!! It's super inspiring!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...[Reply]

Great office space you got there :) Love the decor!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

You managed to make that room look chic and huge! I'm very impressed - no wonder youre the interior designer :)
xo,
Maya

Unknown said...[Reply]

I blog at my desk in my office. I don't own a laptop so I don't blog in bed, like I hear of some people doing- which, BTW, sounds divine.
Your place is adorable.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Meeting Space Solutions said...[Reply]

You have a nicely themed office here. It portrays a more modern office look. Nice!

Unknown said...[Reply]

It’s good that you placed your office table near the window. That way, you don’t need to open your lamp or any light fixture just to have sufficient light while working. Plus, it’ll keep you from getting stressed because you can just stare at the window when you feel any pressure and get fresh air when needed. +Clayton Steadham

Tammie Teeter said...[Reply]

You have an adorable virtual office, Tiffany! It’s very organized and it’s such a great feeling to have everything in its place. Thanks for sharing this to us!

Roger said...[Reply]

It is the office with residence, the designer manage both in a small space, really a great space designing.