PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.13.2013

Vintage Pink Glass Coasters

Just a quick post today as I run out the door to class! On a recent trip to my home town I picked up these vintage pink glass coasters at an antique shop for a dollar a piece.

 They are imperfect and the narrowed bottom makes balancing a glass of wine in them a little risky, but I like to live on the edge. I've used them twice while entertaining already and so they remind me of good times with the best girls. Wouldn't they be perfect for a Valentine's Day tablescape? Their subtle blushy hue is so feminine and delicate.
xox
Photobucket

10 comments:

Brittany said...[Reply]

Love them! Perfect for Valentines day too :)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I'm all for living on the edge too - I love them!

Veronica Lee Burns said...[Reply]

I love love love those! I have a pink glass hand and goblet...wish I had more!

allergic to vanilla said...[Reply]

Very, very pretty- super delicate, yet that's what makes them unique!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
p.s. I'm giving away a Tart lace top on my blog- a perfect me V-day gift!!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Ok these are so cute! So jealous! Don't you just love a great vintage find. Affordable and fabulous!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...[Reply]

Really cute. You can always use them for mints or M&M's. I like them.

jackie jade said...[Reply]

great find! they would be great for collecting little objects too, like rings or earrings! so cute.
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Leanne said...[Reply]

These are adorable!

Tim Feister said...[Reply]

I love your blog......and view it every morning with my coffee to start the day in a good way.

ketz said...[Reply]

I hope my wife would not see this. Surely if she see this, she would ask me to buy this pink coasters. I can personally tell that this coasters are beautiful.

Glass Coasters