PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.03.2012

Library Ladders

K Who doesn't want one of these? I'd even slap a ladder on a bookshelf that I could reach every shelf on my own, just for aesthetic purposes.
  ^I like this pop of red
1/2/3/4
When I get a library ladder, I will swing across the room on it singing "There Must be More than this Provincial Life" a la Belle in Beauty and the Beast (been in love with these ladders since I was four thanks to this movie)
xox Tiffany Leigh

6 comments:

charmaine said...[Reply]

I want one too!

Nicole said...[Reply]

Oh my goodness, if I had a library (step 1 probably) I would absolutely love a library ladder. I like the colored ones, for that extra pop. Very Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face too!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...[Reply]

I really want a ladder like this, and just like you - ever since seeing Beauty & the Beast! Love that movie :)

That Culinary Kid said...[Reply]

Thi s post is completely adorable! Haha and I agree I woud love to have a ladder and book shelves like that!

Keep up the cute posts:)

Thatcuulinarykid.blogspot.com
-Larissa Pree

-Courtney Lane- {blog} said...[Reply]

Oh my gosh, I love this post! I honestly felt like I was reading my own thoughts! Haha. I've been obsessed with those ladders too ever since Beauty and the Beast! I used this bookshelf on a class group design project and we loved the ladder with it. http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod80359&categoryId=cat1680014

Hope you're having a good Monday! Still loving your blog :)

Ladders said...[Reply]

FYI the ones on the book shelfs are called rolling ladders and can be quite cheap to buy! Just thought I would say.