PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.03.2012

Style Staple: Fur Stole

An accessory that I'm loving these days are fur stoles.
Evidently, I was a pretty cool kid. Take a look at this picture of me for Halloween circa 2000:
 My bestie Megan and I were 'rich ladies'. Please note my amaze fur stole that I got at a garage sale.
Now, here's the bad news. I searched my old dress up box high and low for that baby and can't seem to find it. I'm kinda convinced my big brother Dan has it somewhere....

Luckily my mom had a similar stole on an old coat that she has given to me so now I can pull off a little of this:
via

And this:

via oh my heart
 So cozy and chic, and definitely classic in my opinion. I think this should be a staple in anyone's wardrobe for the chillier months.
I'm sorry if any of you are offended by fur! Faux is always a great option.
xox
Photobucket

8 comments:

Our French Inspired Home said...[Reply]

I don't know if you can pull it off like you did in 2000! Just kidding, I am sure it would be even better now! Maybe you should show us! Always love going through my old pictures too. Brings back so many good memories. Have a good one. -Tonya

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

My girls were just playing with my grandma's old stole last night. So funny you mentioned this today. Good memories. :)

Margaret Birch said...[Reply]

My future mother in law has one and she has not agreed to let me wear it (yet). But I definitely will at some point, even if I have to kidnap it! :) Love the dress up photo!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

I am in love with fur this year! It's so gorgeous.

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

fine pics; DD


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

new post !!

Cotton said...[Reply]

I always feel silly wearing fur in Florida! But H&M had some cute options that I might pair with cocktail dress or for special occasions this season!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on at Cotton's Pickins right now!!

Albertina || MimosaLane said...[Reply]

your fashion sense is your genes!! such a cute girl!!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

haha about your bro heisting it from you!!! I loooove this loook and I have a fur stole that I bought on Amazon a few years ago! It's a great look!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
Awesome iPhone Case by MargauxBonnie Giveaway Happening Now!