PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.26.2014

A Place to Hang your Hat

Hats of all shapes are so in style right now, and I'm loving it.
Some of these hats are just too good to be hidden in a basket or drawer. Two of my favourite rooms ever have a hat displayed that doubles as a chic decor accessory:
Ralph Lauren's Bathroom via Architectural Digest
via Domino
In my closet, I've simply put a few nails in the wall to hang some of my favourite hats, including an extra nail for guests (M. almost always shows up with a fedora on his head).
I really adore the result! In case you missed it, you can see the full closet reveal here!

Where do you hang your hats?

Update: I just noticed that my girl Lucy from Craftberry Bush posted about her hat wall today too.
It is so glorious! Puts mine to shame!
via Craftberry Bush
 And to all my American followers, Happy Memorial Day!
xox

Photobucket

2 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Hi Tiffany, My "Hat" is off to you! A love post and thanks for the Memorial mention.
BTW The Ralf bath is awesome!!!

Unknown said...[Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.