PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.07.2014

Bar Cart Sketch

If you follow my Instagram you'll know that I am still constantly drawing, but I just realized that it's been a little while since I shared my artwork here on the blog. Since Wednesday has always been the day I share my drawings with you guys, I figured today would be the perfect time to show you my latest piece. It is drawn with Prismacolor markers, and took about an hour and half to do!


Cheers to being halfway to the weekend!
xox
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Just an hour and a half? You are so amazing!

Tracey said...[Reply]

This is amazing. You are so talented.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I think this is one of my all time favorites. So beautiful. Some day I'm going to commission you to do a few for me! :) xo

Jackie said...[Reply]

Um, that is gorgeous!! I wish I had your talent, my walls would be covered in my own art if I did :)