PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.20.2014

Decorating with Crystal and Stones

Every room needs some natural elements. Typically this includes a living plant and some fresh flowers. Due to my black thumb, however, (remember my fern?...it didn't work out), I look for other ways to incorporate nature into my apartment. One way that I do that is through stones and crystals, which are sculptural, textural, beautiful, and add that much needed natural touch. 

Here are the current pieces that I have in my space:

If you'd like to find some crystal for yourself, I recommend keeping an eye out at antique stores and flea markets, where they always have a good gem or two! The bookends are from Home Sense!
xox
Photobucket

5 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

nice pics!! = ]

xoxo

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love crystals and geodes!! Lots available when my online shop relaunches :)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I am SO not a plant person either, no green thumb here :) I love the crystals and the one in the 3rd photo is so awesome- very natural!!

By the way, love your copy of The Great Gatsby :)

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.com

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

I have a large purple crystal like that and love it

Brooke said...[Reply]

I love them all! So pretty. I've been wanting a big Amethyst since my birthday is in February. Btw I'm loving the silver snakeskin cover on one of your books! Did it come that way or did you cover it yourself?