PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.30.2012

Waiting...

It's Saturday, which means that the bf returns from his NYC trip today! I know I'm used to long distance, but since he was in another country this week, not being able to text or talk has been lonely!
Here is how I've been spending my Saturday anxiously awaiting his arrival:
1) Wore my fun tribal/ikat shorts out and about
2) Painted my nails in OPI's "My Chihuahua Bites"
3) Finished my Domino book that my guy got me for my birthday..
right in time because I received this Design Sponge book in the mail from
my lovely and thoughtful friend Breana. Thank you so much Bre for all of your support and love!
4) Finally found some acrylic trays. So happy.
^ Bre and I at graduation.
Hope you all are having a great weekend! I'll be posting again tomorrow in honour of  Canada Day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

I LOVE those shorts, where are they from? Aztecy Tribal printed stuff are so in

Tiffany Leigh said...[Reply]

@Anastasia Petrova

Thanks Anastasia! I'll answer publicly here in case any one else is curious. My shorts are from American Eagle for around $30. :)

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

cute!!


www.live-style20.blogspot.com