PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.08.2012

New Moroccan Sheets

We had project week this week which meant I had a few days at home! It was so nice to see my family.
My parents rearranged my room. Should I be upset? Well how can I be when they also added these gorgeous Moroccan inspired sheets:
They totally remind me of this tile (which I love):
via Abode Love
(For more moroccan inspiration, be sure to check out last week's moodboard)

I was also reunited with my beloved Smokey, who (thankfully) has not forgotten me yet!
Another change around my house? My parents bought a treadmill and planned a trip to Cuba. These empty nesters I tell ya...just loving life.

I got a few projects and DIYs complete as well which I will be sharing next week!
xo
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I don't even want to think about what my parents will do once my brother goes to college (he's a freshman in hs)... or what will happen to my room!! ;) Love those sheets!

Michaela said...[Reply]

So funny! Isn't it funny how quickly they learn to love it? My mom was dreading it, but secretly I think she's enjoying it! Those sheets are fab.

Chrissi Holt said...[Reply]

Love the new bed clothes ! I need to add some drama to my bedroom ... maybe this is the way to go

Love Chrissi xo

www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

allergic to vanilla said...[Reply]

Great sheets, your folks have good taste! ;)

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
Have you entered my giveaway yet?

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

How cute are your parents! First, for getting you those fabulous sheets and second, for planning such an adventurous trip! Love that!!!!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

awwww. Must be nice being home. Your parents clearly have some killer taste. And Cuba? Nice. I have lots of great artwork from there and have been dying to go since I can do so easily on my Jamaican passport. Love the Moroccan sheets for sure. Happy weekend lady!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

I am obsessed with Moroccan print! Its one of my favs!

www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com