PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.30.2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: Sailing the Sea of Style

Hi! Sloane from Sailing the Sea of Style here. I am so excited to be here on Tiffany’s blog. Her blog is my go-to interior design blog and her DIY’s are amazing!  Today, I will be sharing my favorite piece of furniture in my room.

My favorite piece is a Moroccan Pouf that I found on One KingsLane. The pale pink and gold detailing adds a fun and chic touch to my room.
I love to stack magazines, books, and little things on it. It’s also is great for extra seating, in case you are in need. Currently it sits next to a chaise lounge, but I like to move it around. Sometimes, in front of my bed, sometimes by my desk…
 Poufs come in so many different colors, and are very fun to have! Oh and by the way, they are extremely fun to sit on :)  Thank you for having me Tiffany!
 -Sloane
 
You all know my love for Moroccan poufs! Such a nice touch to any room. Thanks for sharing Sloane!
xo
Photobucket 

6 comments:

Cotton said...[Reply]

Oh my gosh I love it! I have had some great finds lately form One Kings lane! Will have to head over to your page and follow you!


Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway happening on Cotton's Pickins right now! :)

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Love the pouf!!! So cute and adore the color. Happy Friday.


Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Kristen said...[Reply]

My white one is probably my favorite as well!! Love the color of yours.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Love the pouf and your rug!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thank you so much for the fun feature! xo, Sloane

Ian Ace said...[Reply]

I'm a straight guy, but that pink item catches my attention. What do you think, is this a good idea to make it a gift for my wife on this coming Christmas?