PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.09.2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Hello Tiffany Leigh readers! I'm Hannah, hailing from Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget.

I am so excited to be posting for Favourite Furniture Fridays today!  Tiffany's blog has quickly become a must-read for me, and this series is one of my favorites in the blogosphere!

My number one piece of furniture has to be my $30 Craigslist chair.  I bought the chair and re-painted and re-upholstered it with the help of many bottles of wine and a mom-of-the-year.

The left is indeed, the before picture of the chair.  A lovely cane chair with an unclassifiable velvet fabric.



A little high gloss white paint, black greek key fabric, and nailhead trim helped me transform the Craigslist grandma chair into the chair of my dreams!

It is my favorite piece of furniture because it's original, classic, and a lot of love and labor went into it. 
If you're interested in getting the tutorial, you can find it here.
Thanks again Tiffany for having me!
xoxo, 
H
You all know I'm truly envious of anyone who can pull off an upholstery job. One day I might try my hand at it! Go show Hannah some love!

 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

It is beautiful!! I love the black and white! Going to check out the tutorial.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow!! You did a fabulous job with this chair!!

Sara said...[Reply]

It's amazing how much a difference a little sprucing up can do to a piece of furniture!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

You did a fabulous job!! Those suckers can be a challenge and I speak from experience. :)

Hannah said...[Reply]

Thanks again for having me Tiffany! xo

allergic to vanilla said...[Reply]

Simply stunning, Hannah- you and momma are geniuses! Tre chic.

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
Have you entered my Vanessa Eves giveaway yet?

decorayadora said...[Reply]

You did a fabulous job with this chair!!. The black and white is perfect



Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...[Reply]

very nice - I am currntly working on reupholstering a craigslist find...hope mine turns out as good!

Leslie said...[Reply]

Wonderful job! Craig's list is a great resource for just about everything.

New reader! Love you blog :)

leslie

Office Furniture Dealer said...[Reply]

Those are lovely! The black and white combination in your furniture is perfect. Thank you. Please share more of your creative ideas.

Home Stars said...[Reply]

What an amazing job you did, it's just beautiful!
Furniture Stores Denver CO
Giant Bean Bag Bed
Chair Dining Table