PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.14.2012

Kitchen Floor Plans and Elevations

It's not your typical Wednesday Doodle (which I'm sorry have been lacking lately, so busy with school!), but it is something that I drew by hand!

Introducing my kitchen floor plan and elevations for my Space Planning class:
 One mistake here is that I should have either not included the range hood in my floor plan and assumed the ceiling is cut at half height, OR represented the range hood with dashed lines and shown the details of the range. But I'm learning!
Drawing Elevations is so fun! It really lets you see your design concept come to life.

And I'm happy to report that I received a 100% on my first floor plan ever, the living and dining room! Happy to have started off on the right foot.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Congrats on your 100%...and your kitchen looks amazing! I'm so happy for you!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...[Reply]

It looks great! Congrats on the 100%!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

That's great news - congrats!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Yall are moving fast! You're doing great, Tiffany!!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

Awesome job on your drawings, and your grade!! Design school looks so fun!

Tim said...[Reply]

looking great Tiffany! I so have to learn how to do all that! Design School maybe my solution :)

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

OMG Tiffany! This looks so complicated! Good job on your perfect score, girlie!


xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash
P.S. Don’t Forget to enter my CasesByAbigail Studded iPhone Case Giveaway happening on GlamourMash NOW!

Our French Inspired Home said...[Reply]

Good work. Keep it up! - Tonya

Michaela said...[Reply]

It looks SO lovely! Elevations are my absolute favorite!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Very nice..

Unknown said...[Reply]

It’s lovely. Thanks for sharing this post.
Kitchen Ideas
Kitchen Design Layout
Small Kitchen Remodeling Designs