PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.27.2012

My New Thrifted Chair (love)

I was at home this weekend and dragged my bf around to all of the local thrift shops to see what I could hoard purchase. And my friends, I was in luck.
I happened across this beauty of a chair hidden under a pile of misfit toys.
I scooped it up for $25 dollars, no tax, and here she sits in my 'at home' bedroom:

Excuse the poor quality photos above.
Am I crazy to love the upholstery? Because I do love it! I'm crazy about it..... The birds and the modern floral and the moody hues.
And it's in pretty much perfect condition.
I'm curious though, What do you think of the fabric?
(be honest now)
xox
Photobucket

16 comments:

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

I actually really like it!! I love prints and upholtrey. It would be great if you could find some fun pillows!! Do a room shot-- I want to see it all together :)

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Cotton said...[Reply]

The color pallete is perfect! What a great find!

charmaine said...[Reply]

I love it! Great find!

Margaret Birch said...[Reply]

Love it, friend! is that a shark beanie baby on your dresser? :)

Albertina || MimosaLane said...[Reply]

$25?? incredible...it is beautiful and I love the fabric. I'm sure you will accessorize with the best cushion ever!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...[Reply]

It's so pretty! What a great find!

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said...[Reply]

umm, YES! It's awesome! SO many things you can do with those colors. Great find!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I'm thinking I dig it. Modern florals, thumbs up!!

allergic to vanilla said...[Reply]

I like it, it's got a good sheen to it- I wish it had more birds and less flowers...good score though!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

great chair !
i have been looking for one like that too
sadly i share a room but hopefully soon i will be able to have my own an i can already tell that i will be stopping by your blog to get some inspiration to decorate !

Sita said...[Reply]

What an amazing find! I love the fabric. What a fun piece for your room!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke said...[Reply]

Great find - love that print!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...[Reply]

Honestly? I really like it....I also hope you gave it a good cleaning :)

Jessica said...[Reply]

omg I love it! I never find any chairs in thrift stores that I don't want to immediately re-upholster. Nice find!

My Interior Life said...[Reply]

Love the colors in this print. And are those pomegranates?

Chairs said...[Reply]

I really love it . Perfect find of color its amazing .. here's chair design are also great : http://www.livingdesignhome.com/category/chairs/