PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.21.2012

Bathroom Project

This week in Space Planning, we had a bathroom layout assigned to us.
The dimensions of the base plan given to us were huge! 20' x 14'.
I decided to use part of the space to include a fabulous dressing room/walk in closet for the client. Here are the plans *almost* near completion.


Even though it's not a requirement of the assignment, I like to throw together a quick moodboard before I start the floor plan so I know the vibe of the space and the furniture I wish to use:

xo
Photobucket

11 comments:

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

You have wonderful taste! Love hearing about all of your assignments!!

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Michelle @ Sweetsuite10 said...[Reply]

I'd SO love that bathroom in my home - it's lovely. I love that Etagere, and wish I could justify the cost of putting it somewhere in my condo :(

Sita said...[Reply]

What a dream that bathroom/closet would be for any homeowner! I love the campaign style shelving in the closet! Happy Thanksgiving, Tiffany!

Hannah said...[Reply]

That bathroom/closet set up would be a dream! Amazing job, love!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Looking good, Tiff!! Great job... I pet your teachers love you because you're already soo talented!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Your drawings look fabulous! I would love to have that bathroom and closet in my life!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Ok, you just drew out my dream bathroom! LOVE this.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I'll take it! :) Love the dressing room addition.

Michaela said...[Reply]

I think I'll move in :) Just fabulous! Your drawings are great- the amount of detail is perfect so the client would really be able to see what it was you were proposing! So great!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Whaaaattttt? Your skills are killing me!
awesome!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kristopher Diss said...[Reply]

You really did great with this bathroom, Tiffany! Even though the space is big, you were able to use every inch of it, without making it look cramped . You even got the chance to install a closet! You’re really amazing in what you do!