PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.16.2012

Trend I'm Loving: Neon Pink

I recently came across this beautiful outfit via tumblr:
I just love her outfit, specifically the BLAZER (and the pup!)

Bright pink has been on trend in both the fashion and decorating worlds for awhile now, and I'm obsessed. Shocking Pink was always my favourite crayon in the box. The following spaces will explain why:

 ^^The otttoman, pillows, glass accessories, and ESPECIALLY that lit up lampshade, take a white room and amp up the personality factor!

^^This wallpaper is certainly not for the faint at heart. You can see in the backroom how the light really brings out the brightness of the print's colour. Does anybody know what wallpaper this is? I love it!

From the living space of Anne Ulku, a Minneapolis based freelance graphic designer via Design*Sponge
^^Art and accessories contribute the neon pink to this room. I love all the bright and fun details.



^^ A pink couch! My boyfriend would never allow it. But maybe if I get my own place I'll get something like this. It's so fun.

Get the look via IKEA 
KARLSTAD sofa, IKEA. $499.
KLUBBO coffee table, IKEA. $99. (came out a little blurry in the picture, but its quite streamline)
POANG rocking chair, IKEA. $179.
Add to this some colourful pillows, wall mount shelves chalked full of books, a small round side table, some accessories to the coffee table top and you've got this look for a reasonable price!

Do you have some bright pink in your wardrobe? What about pink decor?
-Tiffany Leigh

6 comments:

Anna (Minted Photography) said...[Reply]

You and me both. That neon pink blazer is fabulous!!

anna
www.anewfoundtreasure.com

Michelle said...[Reply]

I would loooove a pink couch.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

love the pink and that wallpaper! Love to find out what it is as well...

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Hi Tiffany - love your round ups. That shot of pink is amazing! Thanks for following :)

Chic Coles said...[Reply]

I love me some pink! Just found your blog, i'm your newest follower!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...[Reply]

The colors used in this room are breathtaking!