PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.21.2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: With Love From, Kat

 Hi everyone!  I'm Kat from With Love From, Kat.  I'm so excited to be guest posting here today!  I love that Tiffany does "Favourite Furniture Fridays" - it's such a fun way to get a peek into various blogger's homes.  My favorite piece of furniture is my Shabby Chic settee.  
 I picked it up a few weeks ago from the Shabby Chic store in Soho.  Moving furniture in NYC is tricky, so my boyfriend and I decided to call an SUV car service to pick us up and then loaded it into the car ourselves.  Once we made it back to our apartment, we carried the settee up 4 flights of stairs!  If you've read my Ikea story then you know that this was a piece of cake compared to that ordeal!  Anyways, the effort was well worth it because I am in love with this couch.  
 The crisp, white linen fabric is such a nice contrast against the exposed brick wall.  Let's just hope no one spills anything on it... ;) Thanks for having me Tiffany!

Are you all swooning over this space as much as I am? The settee is gorgeous of course, but lets also notice those wood floors, the brick, the ghost chairs! This girl has good taste. Be sure to check out her blog!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Our French Inspired Home said...[Reply]

Beautiful settee. I would do the same thing to get a piece I loved!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...[Reply]

i love this!! may need to check out that store this weekend. so perfect for an nyc-size apartment!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love this settee and the story around it Tiffany and Kat- thanks for sharing, and Kat, your space is amazing!!! Have a great weekend ladies.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...[Reply]

Thanks so much for having me Tiffany!!! Such a fun series!

Nancy - thank you so much! Happy Friday!

XOXO

charmaine said...[Reply]

Beautiful settee! I'm going to check out her blog now.

Kristen said...[Reply]

LOVE Kat and her blog!I'm Shabby Chic obsessed and love this piece! My mom has a similar one from there that I drool over all the time. I've been dying for an apartment tour from Kat.

Sita said...[Reply]

This is such a fun series, Tiffany! I love the settee!

The Golden Girls said...[Reply]

o0o0 adore that settee.. and mixed with the lucite chairs.. mmm yummy! xx,
The Golden Girls

Julia - the Urban Slant said...[Reply]

Love this couch - such a classic piece.

Albertina || MimosaLane said...[Reply]

I love it...and that exposed brick!! perfection

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

That settee is no joke! LOVE it!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

It's beautiful!! And I loooove the exposed brick in her place! So gorgeous! going to check out her blog!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

What a gorgeous piece! The creamy color is gorgeous!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

Loved. Especially love that you can rent an SUV service to shuttle your findings back to your apartment? Too clever. Ghost chairs and the floors are the perfect foil for that sofa. Great stuff all around. Off now to check out her blog