PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.03.2012

Take a Chance

via Pinterest
Wise words from Katy Perry to start your week.
I'm taking a chance on design school, on moving to the big city (of Toronto), on living in a house with 5 girls I've never met, and most importantly on PURSUING MY DREAMS. 

I'm so excited for what the present  holds.
I hope you all have a blessed week!
Photobucket
ps. I'm sorry about the short post. It was a busy weekend. Finally got the keys to my new lease!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Sooo exciting!!!!! Congrats on the new lease...and I hope school goes great!

Albertina said...[Reply]

congratulations!!! How exciting....what city did you move to?

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Congratulations!
Your passion will carry you through a Grand and Rewarding future in Interior Design!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Can't wait to see where the future takes you, Tiffany!! Hope you're having a great Labor Day holiday... and can't wait to find out more about the new lease ;)

Kristen said...[Reply]

What an exciting time! Best of luck :)

Taylor Morgan said...[Reply]

Way to go!! That's what you have to do. Take a chance and go after what you want. The greater the risk, the greater the reward :) I did the same thing. I am not sure if it's the same "big city" but I moved to NYC to got to FIT and it has been great!

xoxo,
Taylor

Shop Taylor Morgan
taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...[Reply]

That's so exciting. Design school is super intense but so fun! Good luck with your new adventure!

Michaela said...[Reply]

Woohoo! Praying for your new endeavor...you will do wonderfully. You're talented and beautiful...enjoy your first week:) xoxo

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

Congrats! That's a major step but one that can only lead to amazing adventures. Nothing beats following your dreams. Cheers to you for reminding us all of that.