PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.10.2012

X Bases with Design Shuffle & Guest Post

Happy Monday! Today Design Shuffle is here sharing some loveliness. While they are here talking about x-legs, I'm over there talking about one of the trendiest patterns of the moment: Chevron! Be sure to check it out.

Hi All! I’m Joanna, a blogger for Design Shuffle, a terrific website and blog dedicated to interior designer portfolios, decorating ideas and design trends. I’d like to thank Tiffany for letting me share a guest post with you today. I brought along some of my favorite x-base furnishings. This style has been around for centuries and is still works beautifully in today’s decors. X Base 
A charming kitchen features an x-base design flanking the island which adds interest to the piece. The deer-legged barstools are quite clever, giving the space a fun touch. X Base 
The Barcelona chair from Mies van der Rohe is perhaps one of the most famous x-base chair designs. Its sleek good looks go well in a modern décor or in an eclectic one such as is pictured here. X Base 
Classic x-base marble tables framed in brass go beautifully with a contemporary tufted sofa and swing arm light fixture in black and brass. X Base 
Director’s chairs are yet another popular x-based design. They’re shown here with a warm wood table which mimics the chairs’ look. This pretty dining room is sure to inspire many interior design ideas. X Base 
 An x-base coffee table plays nicely with eclectic furnishings in this open plan living/kitchen area. The sisal rug gives the space a casual air. X Base 
A single x-base ottoman sits in front of a glowing fireplace. This elegant design is a classic piece which looks lovely with its dramatic surroundings. X Base 
This lacquered x-base bamboo tray sits on a chic faux zebra rug. This piece would be look lovely as a side table for a sofa or bed. The style would work well with an eclectic or Asian décor. X Base 
The x-base works well with so many different styles including contemporary and modern as you can see in this teenage girl’s bedroom design. This desk looks terrific with the white office chair and the chic surroundings.
X-base tables give added style to any room. Want to see more inspiration? Design Shuffle is filled to the brim with fantastic ideas!
Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Thanks so much for sharing Joanna! Loving those legs.
xo 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

fine pics ;))


www.live-style20.blogspot.com


new post ^^

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

I love these beautiful examples! My fav has to be the x base zebra ottoman. <3

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

As soon as my boyfriend and I buy a place, I am treating myself to an X Leg desk exactly like the one you featured in the last photo. My love!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Oh! I absolutely LOVE the use of "X's" in interiors!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Super cute! Love those brass and marble tables!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Such a classic piece, hopefully I will own something with the x base one day!

charmaine said...[Reply]

love those marble and brass tables too!

How2home said...[Reply]

I think this trend is fabulous! I was thinking about making some sort of furniture with x legs, after seeing these photos im even more confident on this project. thanks for sharing these amazing inspirations with us tiff!

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

Love anything with an x base so great post from my friends over at Design Shuffle. Amazing photos as well.

charleston forge furniture said...[Reply]

Very straight forward introduction. I was looking for something like this, thanks!