PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.12.2012

Sneak Peek at my New Place!

Right off the bat, I'm sorry about all of the random pillows posted to your dashboard courtesy of moi last night. I didn't realize that my polyvore was hooked up to my blog and posting everything here. I'm a bit  lot technologically challenged. Thanks for sticking with me!

Also, all of my art stuff is packed up as I slowly take loads up to my new home in Toronto, so there is no doodle or painting for you today.
But I do have some goodies for you to make up for it!

1. The first pillow I've ever made (and by that I mean my Mom sewed the whole thing while I tried to help)

Isn't it beautiful? I love the coral. The fabric is from Tonic Living and can be purchased here.

2. Also, I'm giving y'all a VERY brief sneak peak of my place. It's in a chaotic state and I am not officially moving in until this weekend, when I will hopefully get it looking all pretty, so don't be harsh:
It's got a long way to go, but I'm so in love with it!
Happy mid week my loves.
xo
Photobucket

8 comments:

charmaine said...[Reply]

That's a big room! Lucky you! Love your coral pillow and also that black and white pillow. Is that from ikea?

Kristen said...[Reply]

Fun stuff. Can't wait to see what you do with that space!

How2home said...[Reply]

Cute pillow. can't wait to see what you're going to do.

Unknown said...[Reply]

That pillow is so cute! Love the chevron and pink fabric! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Have fun! You will have that place looking like a Tiffany's Palace in no time!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Love your pillow!! Can't wait to see the place all finished and dazzling ;)

Tim said...[Reply]

congrats Tiffany of the new place! I can't wait to see the finished space. High five to the pillow as well. I have yet to attack my first homemade pillow. The thought of sewing a straight line sounds scary in my brain.

Barbara Matson said...[Reply]

Congrats on the move! Can't wait to see you work your magic on this space!