PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.19.2012

Wednesday's Sketchbook: Completed Foo Dog Painting

 I finally got my art supplies unpacked and finished up the foo dog painting that I had been working on!
This is the first time I've put paint to paper without sketching in pencil first. I am just head over heels for this guy!
Oh, and in case any of your are wondering, the polka dot sheets on my bed are Kate Spade!
I scored them at Home Sense for $50 for the whole set.
Woo! As always, happy mid week my loves :)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Annnd.....you got your dogs after all :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Your Foo Dog is beautiful. Wonderful job! Congratulations.
Great deal on those sheets!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

Oh my gosh, he's awesome!! You are so good!!!
I love the sheets too!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love him! What a great alternative to an actual foo dog :)

Albertina || MimosaLane said...[Reply]

I love it!! Its wonderful Tiffany!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

TOO CUTE! and love your sheets!!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Your apartment is coming together so nicely :) Those bed sheets are so cute !

http://classysmile.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...[Reply]

Looks great!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Those sheets are heaven. And your dog is fab. You are putting together a pretty cool bedroom my dear :)

Sadie + Stella said...[Reply]

What a darling vignette!!! Just saw those polka dot sheets at home goods in black!!

Jessica said...[Reply]

omg girl I LOVE it!!

Michaela said...[Reply]

WOW girl! $50 for the set- that's great. I love KS clearly :) Your foo dog is SO cute. You're so talented!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Oh my gosh - Kate Spade sheets for $50?!? Love finding amazing deals! I'm adding your blog to my favorites - I love everything on it!

xo Maya

charminglystyled.blogspot.com

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

Awww those sheets are too cute! Your foo dog came out beautifully, Tiffany!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash