PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.14.2012

Cleaning My Room This Weekend

via Vogue, Photographed by Mario Testino

via Vogue, Photographed by Mario Testino
Why can't I look as fabulous as SJP when surrounded by a mess of a room? Instead, I'm sitting here sans makeup, in some sweats and a Tee, hair astray, ready to tackle my mess of a bedroom.
Sometimes, when I get really busy, my tidiness slips up a bit.
How are you guys spending your weekend? xo 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristen said...[Reply]

LOVE these shots of SJP. She makes anything chic. I'll be at a wedding this weekend. Good luck tackling your room!

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

awesome ; ))

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Sarah Jessica Parker still makes a messy room look chic and gorgeous!