PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.08.2012

Girl's Night and A Reminder!

Last night I hit up a swanky downtown restaurant in an old converted factory with my girls.
It inspired me to get a little dolled up and to share the look with all of you!

Spikey Necklace Glam


There was no one home to take my photo so I had to settle for a selfie!
Pair a sheer white blouse with semi high waisted black shorts. A spikey necklace like this one from H&M and a more feminine classic clutch (you may recognize mine from my bathroom reveal) creates the perfect balance between girly and edgey. Polish off the look with a sexy pair of black pumps.

If you like the look of my clutch from H&M, then you will LOVE the earrings I am giving away TOMORROW! That's right girls, you only have until tomorrow evening to enter!
Good luck!
What would you wear out for dinner with the besties? xo
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Preppy Student said...[Reply]

love the earrings! love this whole look actually! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! I just added a new Southern Tide giveaway so check it out ☺

Anonymous said...[Reply]

You looked precious! I love the outfit... that H&M clutch looks like K.Slademade!! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend! xo

Fash Boulevard said...[Reply]

omg, so chic. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...[Reply]

Love the outfit you look so great!