PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.17.2012

Reveal: Bohemian Treehouse


Last summer, I did a styling makeover on the treehouse in my backyard, and have been waiting until the heat of this summer to reveal it to all of my readers! This has been one of my favourite projects so far... turning a blank and unused kids space into an adult friendly backyard oasis.

Here is the Tree House Before:

And here is the Treehouse After:
I love how the space turned out! It is the perfect little reading retreat.What do you think!? xo
Photobucket

8 comments:

charmaine said...[Reply]

It is perfect! That squirrel pillow is too cute!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

This Tree house is a hidden gem. What a wonderful, restful space.
Patty

Jeanette @ This Dusty House said...[Reply]

I love it! Looks like the perfect place to curl up with a cup of (iced) coffee and a good, long book.

Kristen said...[Reply]

What a fun idea! I always wanted a tree house!

STARDUST said...[Reply]

This looks so inviting! Good job!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

Tiffany! This space is so fabulous, so YOU! I love that it is a treehouse! If I had that space, it would most definitely be my alternate blogging / reading spot! Love love love!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

Barbara Matson said...[Reply]

Beautiful! What a gorgeous place to hang out!

Chrystina said...[Reply]

omgoodness, it's incredible. An adult tree house - wine and all!! I love the pillows and the chair. It has a whimsical feeling about it that definitely feels like an escape, nice work!!