PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.04.2012

Watercolor Wednesdays?

No doodle today but...
I took a trip to the craft store to pick up some supplies! It's been awhile since I've worked with watercolors, but I'm excited to get experimenting with these! Maybe next week will be a Watercolor Wednesday instead of the usual Wednesday Doodle!
Also...
Picked up this GLITTER for an upcoming DIY project...I really hope it turns out and I can't wait to share it with all of you!
Have a lovely week :) xo
Photobucket 
ps. Enter my giveaway!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I'm assuming I know the reason behind buying these watercolors ;) besides your DIY projects! Hope you're having a great day, Tiff!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Funny- I just picked up the same kit not long ago and have begun experimenting with watercolour art. Such fun! Good luck, and love your blog. Glad to find you through hodge:podge.

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

I love watercoloring! Its nice because it dries so quickly, and creates beautiful colors.

Check out some of my artwork and DIY projects
www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com